Thursday, January 09, 2003

My So Far All Time Greatest Movie List
In No Particular Order

by Michael Sherrillo

I believe that to some degree we are an extension of what we love, and it is that which we love that helps us to discover and define who we are, and what we want to be. Following that line of logic, I guess the purpose of this is to share a little of what I love, draw whatever conclusions you may what it says about me.

100 Girls
12 Monkeys
Amelie*
American Beauty*
Boys Don't Cry*
Braveheart*
Casablanca*
Clerks
Dead Poets Society
Ferris Bueler's Day Off
Fight Club
Gattaca
High Fidelity
Life As A House*
Moulin Rouge (2001)
Momento
Office Space
Pulp Fiction
Rain Man
Requiem For A Dream
Schindler's List
Seven
Signs
Starship Troopers
Swingers
The 6th Sense
The Breakfast Club
The Ring
The Shawshank Redemption*
Top Gun
Trainspotting

*My personal favorites, ones that I believe are "Must See Movies"

No comments: